Pacific Coast Tree Finder
Easily Identify the Trees You Find on the Pacific Coast!
Enjoy learning to identify trees with this guide from authorTom Watts. With this handy, easy-to-use book, you'll be able to identify a wide variety of trees along the Pacific Coast in no time. And its small size makes it just right for fitting into your pocket or pack when you go for a hike.
This is the classic key to identifying native trees of the Pacific Coast, updated to reflect changes in the names of trees since publication of the first edition.
- Identifies native trees, and some widely introduced or naturalized species, of the Pacific Coast region, from British Columbia to Baja California
- Uses Latin names of trees that grow in California that conform to the University of California's 1993 Jepson Manual, as well as more recent name changes
- Belongs to the Finders series of pocket guides to native plants and animals of the United States and Canada
- Uses a dichotomous key format for accurate identification, like all plant guides in the series
Tom Watts is the author of several books in the Nature Study Guides Finders series.
- Wilderness Press
- Imprint : Nature Study Guild
- On Sale: Jan 11/04
- Paperback | 6 x 4
- Two-color illustrations throughout, maps throughout
- NATURE / Plants / Trees