Huckleberry: Popcorn Maker
- Invite friends to make popcorn over a campfire or fireplace.
- How to use: Attach stick or dowel (not Included) to the end of the popper, tighten screw to secure. Add 1 tablespoon of oil in popper with 2 tbsp kernels, hold over campfire and listen for the oil to sizzle. Shake the popper over the flames and listen for popping. Continue shaking until popping slows, then remove from fire. Open carefully and enjoy.
- CAUTION: This is not a toy. Adult supervision required with children.
- Design: Koens & Middelkoop Design
- Material: beechwood, ss430
- Dimensions: 25 x 10 x 6.8 cm